Game 77, A's 0, Phillies 1 (34-43) (brief)
By Jason Wojciechowski on June 25, 2011 at 2:45 AM
Tonight's brief recap will take the form of things that could be tweeted but instead will be written here.
- I'm sick and tired of Brian Fuentes.
- I'm sick and tired of managers not understanding how to use relievers.
- Use Andrew Bailey goddammit!
- Especially after Joey Devine nearly blew it, why not use your best pitcher?
- Cowboy Joe West can suck a goddamn egg in re: the leadoff walk.
- Conor Jackson is hitting 266/352/325. Chris Carter can't do that?
- Oh yeah, what actually happened: 0-0 duel to the ninth, Phillies rally for the win.