Fringes of the 40-man Roster
By Jason Wojciechowski on June 27, 2015 at 8:46 PM
My prediction on the next players to go from the 40-man as space is needed, updated in quasi-real time.
My top man (Andy Parrino) got removed from the 40-man, so here we are again.
- Fernando Abad: Has been terrible, is out of options.
- Arnold Leon: He can be outrighted, I think, and the A's didn't seem to seriously consider giving him a shot to stick in the majors when they called him up for his one game in Anaheim earlier in the year.
- Angel Castro: He might well make it through waivers.
- Max Muncy: I think can also be outrighted if need be.
- Jake Smolinski: Easy come (off waivers from Texas), easy go (back onto waivers and, given their history, probably back to Texas).